I’d like to share a family favorite recipe that we call Vindelin Sausage. It’s fairly cheap, filling, and delicious. It’s also quick and super easy to make so it makes a great weeknight meal.
Ingredients: (Remember 3-2-1)
- 3 cans of whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 pounds of country sausage.
- 1 box of rotini pasta
- Brown the sausage in a skillet while boiling the pasta
- Drain the pasta.Mix in the sausage.
- Drain the canned tomatoes and add them to the pasta and sausage.
- Stir the mixture together over low heat crushing the tomatoes to release the juices.
That’s it! The end result will look something like this. Happy eating!